Saturday, August 21, 2010


FNSI was nearly a disaster.  Didn't sit down to sew until 8:30 p.m.  The embroidery component on my machine was not cooperating- AGAIN.  I tried everything I could think of- even changed computers- 2 hours later, as I was removing all the cords I noticed I hadn't disabled the foot pedal. UGH !!!!!!!!  Unplugged it, and re-plugged the other cords.  Crossed my fingers, prayed and pressed the blue start button. IT WORKED.  FNSI ended Sat. morn at 1:30 a.m. 
Embroidered  spider webs here and there. See the upper left section of the tote in this picture.  The fabric already had webs on it.


  1. Very cute bag! Glad you got everything working - great job!

  2. Cute bag! I am your newest follower- Hoping you come to my blog and follow me too