Monday, July 19, 2010

Goals Completed!

Finished reading Jodi Piccoult's book...PICTURE PERFECT.  I enjoyed her book, PLAIN TRUTH, much more.  Currently I am reading SECOND GLANCE, by the same author.

Visited with my friend, Carla, who I haven't seen in nearly 18 months. She was passing through on her way back to Pittsburgh, from Bethany Beach, DE.

Family room has been supercleaned.

I've been spending the 3 hours in the pool and one day a week-end with my daughter.

I took my less than 2 year old Bernina 440  to the dealer yesterday.  Since day one, I have been having problems with the embroidery software called EC on the PC.  Without this software I cannot use the embroidery module.
So I needed to make a banner for my nephew's up coming wedding. I used an embroidery only machine, that I've had for at least 8 years now. It did a basic job.  I'll use my mom's 55 year old Pfaff machine to add some decorative stitches to make a border.  Since I can't finish what I'm working on, I decided to take advantage of the 40% off coupons that were in my email in box. Right now, (4:30p.m.) the temp is 94, but with the humidity feels like 100.  POOL TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment